BICARBONATE OF SODA
Category: Everyday Health, Digestive System
Free delivery, over 60 BGN
Sodium bicarbonate (also known as sodium hydrogen carbonate, bicarbonate of soda and baking soda) has the ability to neutralize acids. The tablet form, packed in a vial, is convenient to carry. The tablet allows you to take less soda to neutralize stomach acid (compared to the powder form).
Bicarbonate of Soda contributes to:
- rapid neutralization of stomach acids;
- alkalization of the urine in case of intoxication with weak organic acids (e.g. barbiturates or acetylsalicylic acid);
- alkalization of the urine to improve the solubility of drug substances sparingly soluble in a neutral or acidic environment;
- alkalization of urine during hemolysis.
Instructions for use: 1-3 tablets daily, if necessary.
- Sodium bicarbonate – 1000 mg
Not recommended in case of: intolerance to the ingredients, pregnancy or lactation!
The package contains: 30 tablets – for 30 or 10 days, depending on the dosage.
This product does not contain: aluminum, flavorings, artificial colors, gluten, lactose, salt, sugar, yeast or GMOs.