Category: Digestive System, Detox, Excretory System, Everyday Health
Free delivery, over 60 BGN
Psyllium husk, also known as sand plantain, is a plant that has been used successfully for thousands of years to treat a number of ailments in Indian Ayurveda and traditional Chinese medicine.
Psyllium husk is a natural source of indigestible plant fiber. The fact that they are indigestible means that they are not actually broken down in the body and therefore do not carry calories. Its effect is due to the fact that once in the stomach, the husk absorbs the fluids in it, as a result of which it swells and significantly increases its volume, thus reducing the feeling of hunger and facilitating defecation. Psyllium husk also contributes to normal blood sugar levels.
Uses of Psyllium Husk capsules:
- normalizes intestinal peristalsis and makes stools soft;
- acts as a laxative in case of constipation;
- improves the work of the digestive system by providing the necessary quantity of indigestible fiber;
- acts as "sandpaper" and removes deposits in the stomach and colon;
- improves blood sugar control;
- maintains a healthy glycemic index;
- has a positive effect on cholesterol;
- for body weight reduction.
Suitable for: adults and children over 6 years, pregnant women, diabetics, vegans, people with gluten intolerance.
Instructions for use:
- Take 30 minutes before meals with 200 ml of water or juice.
- Adults and adolescents over 12 years: 6-9 capsules (3-4.5 g) 1-2 times daily.
- Children over 6 years: 3 capsules (1.5 g) 1-2 times daily.
- Children under 6 years: subject to medical prescription.
Ground Sand Plantain husk (Psyllium Husk) – 500 mg,
capsule – vegetable cellulose.
Not recommended in case of: intolerance to any of the ingredients!
Caution! Be sure to take with plenty of water or fluids – taking the product without enough fluids can have the opposite effect –constipation.
The package contains: 180 vegetable capsules – for 20 or 30 days, depending on the dosage.
This product does not contain: flavorings, artificial colors, preservatives, lactose, salt, gluten, sugar, yeast, corn, wheat or GMOs.